Monday, March 26, 2012

Unique Time Piece

Ok, something totally different today. This is not about the house, our progress, our life in Hawaii. Today it is about a clock, not just an ordinary, everyday clock but a clock that you can read the time off of. Literally, you can read the words...kind of hard to explaine. Watch this and you'll know what I mean.


This is just amazing! I love it and if the price tag wasn't $1100 - I'd buy it, even if it isn't my style, I'd buy it just because it is an amazing concept! (I know, I'm a clock nerd)

This fall they are planning to bring it out as a wristwatch...wondering if it is in my comfort zone of what I would be willing to pay for a watch...

If you click the watch, it will take you to their page
Oh! and the reason I am most likely drawn to this watch is because am first profession had to do with jewelry and watches and i can REALLY appreciate the workmanship and the ingenuity it required to create this time piece.

Aloha a Hui Hou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!