Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hey! Who are you calling shrimp?

Going thru the other blogs I follow, one of them shared this blog about raising shrimp in colder climates. I think this is something we could also add to our Aquaponics system and the benefit would be that would would have two different kinds of food (meat) coming out of it. Wonder if there is a book on raising shrimp?

Stop by and take a look:

Clicking on the pic will take you to the other blog.

Who can say no to the roaches of the sea?

Aloha a Hui Hou!

3 comments:

  1. I read about this a week or so ago and thought it would be amazing to try. I have a large above-ground pool in storage (4' deep x 18 ' diameter). Hmmm I wonder if your post is a second "nudge"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha Kris! Just may be! Going to be a bit before we can give it a try :o( If you do, let me know how it goes!

      Delete
    2. Kris, where did you're blog go?

      Delete

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!