Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bedside Lights

Going thru the web, looking for ideas for the house I saw this pic:


and I like it! Now I don't want to have extra lighting coming down from the ceiling, but love the fact that it isn't on the nightstand.  I also love the rustic, vintage look of the lamp. So I started shopping around and found a few possibilities.


I really like this one and the brown color would go well with our brass bed. I would just have to talk to my dad first, If it's possible to easily convert it to lamp with a lamp, instead of one the kind that gets wired thru the wall.

Then there's this one:


The possibility to pull the light over for some light reading before you go to to sleep is intriguing. Would just have to see it, to make sure the lamp isn't to dinky. What ever I choose, can't be too small...

Now there's this one...

I like the shape and the Edison bulbm but it's a ceiling lamp. Wonder if there is a kit, or parts out there so I could convert it to what I want. Anyone know?

So, that's my latest choice...and as we get closer, my choices are running out. Progress is being made...things are getting done and soon the renovation phase of our home will be complete....everything will be set up...Wonder what I will be doing with my time when all is said and done....

Aloha a Hui Hou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!