Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Photo Art for the light bedroom

I want to get one of my photos printed on canvas - really large,  for over our bed. Kind of torn what direction I should go. originally I was thinking that I'd like this photo:

Using photoshop I made it that the photo graduates from black and white to color.
I might even consider taking the pick again, with more bamboo stalks.....

I took this pic last Saturday and there is just something about it that grabs my attention.


Or should I go for something from our scuba days?


or




or maybe a landscape...so we don't get too home sick of forget the beauty we were able to enjoy every day...



Oh there are thousands more where these came from..

The walls will be gray, the wood, roman shades and windows will be white and we have the tarnished brass bed. ...pretty neutral pallet, so we can go crazy with art...

The choice is going to be so hard that I might wind up making a few prints and change them out with the season....change them as the mood takes me...

What do you think?

Aloha a Hui Hou!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!