Friday, March 23, 2012

Tough Call...

Our Sink
So, they are getting ready to put the sink in and it's time for me to pick out a faucet. As you see, it is a four hole sink.

There are soooo many choices! I'm liking different styles and am having a hard time making up my mind.
I don't know what it is, but there is something about the swans neck faucet that just catches my eye....

this one has a pull out sprayer and a soap dispenser
This one has a separate sprayer and a similar design to the one we have in the bathroom.
Very modern, but due to the fluted edge it would match well with the vintage feel of the kitchen. Would need to either add a soap dispenser or just plug up the 4th hole,
Like the others, the brushed/satin finish will go along well with the appliances and I LOVE the hot cold knobs!
All so very different, but I like them all! Maybe a trip to the store and looking at them up close will help me decide.

If you have anything like one of the above, would you mind sharing your pros and cons? Looking forward to some feedback!

Aloha a Hui Hou!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE our single control with the pull-out sprayer, and the soap dispenser on the side. I'd never go back to separate hot and cold controls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your input Peggy! When I lived in Germany, that's what I had too. Loved them! Since I've been here - don't know what it is, but all the places I've lived have had two knobs....At first I was resentful, sending be back in time doing things the "old way"...Now I don't mind it. Go figure.

    I was digging the idea of the built in soap dispenser, but I've also fallen in love with the mason jar soap pumps....Would look so good, so vintage...So torn.....

    Last night Roger and I looked over our choices again and we came to the conclusion that #5 is the one for us. We love the look of the cross knobs and it goes well with our vintage kitchen/home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen a mason jar soap pump--I'll have to google it.

      Delete

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!