Saturday, February 11, 2012

tic toc. tic toc

In my previous life I worked in a jewelry store and have liked clocks ever since. I've had kukucksuhren and wall clocks and anniversary clocks.....and when I think of our new home I think of a mantel clock.

Another thing that I've done in my previous life is make clocks, out of Fimo, plaster and wood....

Once again I started looking thru craigslist and found one. It looked like it was from the 50's or so, it was electric, nice form...all wood, but the cables were cut. I loved the look of it and knew I could buy a new mechani.

I looked around and I should have no problem getting a new mechanism for the clock and no problem to swap it out.







So looking forward to making this baby shine and tic toc again~

Aloha Hui Hou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!