Monday, February 13, 2012

Magnets

I was surprised to learn that the stainless steel appliances (just like the stainless steel tiles) do not have magnetic properties. That really bummed me out.

I have a nice collection of magnets (I know, I'm a geek) and now I don't have a place to put them....aaahhhh but wait! I'm not giving up just yet.

I have this wall in the kitchen, yes wall...


It is pretty much the only wall that will be left after we enlarge the kitchen window and add the counter space on the East wall. What if I base coat that little bit of wall with, you got it, magnet paint?

I've researched it a bit and found that it won't bother the electronics and you can paint over it, so you won't even know it's there!

Now to decide if I want to paint it the color of the rest of the walls or....maybe go wild and use MAGNETIC CHALK Paint! How fun would that be!


found at Magnetmagic.com
When we lived in Waipahu I had so much fun with chalk.


I'll be able to have new art on the wall for the changing seasons, holidays or just for Fun! Fun! Fun! Can't wait!!

Aloha Hui Hou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!