Thursday, January 19, 2012

I've been outted!

Today I received a letter in the mail that I should admit that I have a Farmgirl in me!

How did they know? lol

Seriously now, I somehow got on the mailing list for a magazine call MaryJanesFarm. The magazine seems to be about old fashioned values, not about the latest fashions. It covers topics like organic gardening, crafting, quilting, farming and decorating - all in a much simpler way.

We already are subscribed to the Mother Earth News magazine and enjoy reading the articles and have found some things that we might want to get for the house, like the Vermont Bun Baker.

What magazines do you subscribe to and why do you enjoy them?

Aloha Hui Hou!

1 comment:

  1. just subscribed to Grit...will let you know what we think after we've read a couple of issues

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!