Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bright idea!

We are not planning on having an AC system, so it's all going to be about ceiling fans. While looking for pendent lights I came across the Fanaway - Retractable Blade Ceiling Fan. As the name suggests, when the fan is off, the blades are hidden from sight, when turned on they come out and do their magic.

Found on the Lowes website
I've contacted our contractor to find out if there is enough room for it - I feel sure that there is, but better safe than sorry.


I've googled a couple of sites and have found it for about $100 less than at Lowes, but it is temporarily out of stock. I'm in no hurry - hope they'll get it back in stock because I love to make me some savings! Wish me luck!

Aloha Hui Hou!

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! I got one! it was about 60$ Cheaper than on other sites, but I was able to get another 30$ off because it was the first order I've placed with that company. Can't wait till it gets there!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!