Sunday, January 22, 2012

Few more details

I asked for a few more pictures of some details that I couldn't see in the first batch.

This is the window from the outside. They will fill out the bottom edge when the weather is better.

Here you see my socket in the draw.

Which is plugged into the socket in the back of the cabinet.

Here you see how far back it goes and the blue thing is the surround of the socket in the drawer.

This is across from the shower, a hooks for our towels.
Now all I need is a pic of the inside of the built in.

Waiting for the bid on the shower surround....once that's done I'll get more pictures!

Aloha Hui Hou!

1 comment:

  1. I like that the drawers are light colored inside. Will make a difference when you look for things.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!