Saturday, December 24, 2011

Shameless Plug

Those that know me, know that I am an artsy person. Had a craft store, traveled the world to trade shows and seminars to teach the latest craft techniques to retailers and consumers....the travel and teaching was sooo much fun and I do miss that. I also miss the endless supply of art and craft supplies I had at the store - if I came up with something new - I would just make it.

ANYway...I don't have that creative outlet here so I have set up an Etsy shop called "With a little Aloha". Etsy is a site where you can post and sell items you make yourself or vintage items. Right now I am selling totes, clothes pin hangers and Teddy Bears that I have sewn with Aloha fabric and Rubber stamps that I have drawn with underwater critters you would see in Hawaii. I also can personalize the stamps or draw custom designs.





I am also selling photos an some of my drawings on T-shirts and such on Cafe' Press

Do you have an Etsy shop? Questions or suggestions? Feel free to ask or share your link here

Aloha Hui Hou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!