Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Extra! Extra!

Read all about it! The latest news is that we have a few more changes.

So, today I lost the cubbies over the sink. Because of the plumbing there would have only been room for one. I felt like it would be lopsided, so we dropped them.

I had planned on putting my electric toothbrush in the cubby because I didn't want it standing on the counter. Plan two is putting an electric socket in one of the bottom drawers. The drawer will be deep enough to hold the toothbrush standing up. Something like this:

found on the Unplggd website
The vanity will be made of wood and stained to match floors The inside of the drawers will be lighter wood. In my drawing I have the door in the middle going all the way up. I didn't think of the sink, so there will be a dummy right above the door.

The top set of drawers will be as tall as the dummy. The 2nd drawer will be a bit deeper and the bottom drawer will be the deepest.



We will also have the wall behind the vanity done it tile instead of bead board. Is a nicer finish. I don't know how they will do the transition of the black tile - I guess we'll be surprised :o)

Oh! and I ordered the vanity lights: Just received the notice that they have been shipped.


The contrators said that they will start putting down tile tomorrow...doing the happy dance right now!

Aloha Hui Hou!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!