Monday, December 5, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree! Oh Christmas Tree!

Christmas and decorating for Christmas has always been special to me.

When I had the craft store I had an endless supply of doo dads to decorate with. I would have a different tree every year.

In our apartment in Waikiki we didn't have the room for decorations. Then we moved to Waipahu and I bought a beautiful 9' lighted tree. I painted snowmen on stars and the tree was beautiful.



A new position brought us a new home, one with much lower ceilings and there was no way my giant tree was going to fit. So with a heavy heart I had to sell my tree and go for something smaller. This tree was different than any tree I ever decorated before. It was so full of "stuff", you could hardly see any green! But it was fluffy and glittered and was beautiful...


Now comes the time to sell it all again. I hope that the family that took our tree home today will enjoy it as much as we did....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!