Sunday, December 4, 2011

Laundry day

So today is one of my laundry days and since I shouldn't lift heavy loads I guess I will have to pass...for today.

I'm looking forward to buying a washer and dryer but am unsure what kind of washer to get.

In the past I've always had a front loader and like the fact that I will have a flat surface across the top of the washer and dryer and can put a counter top across...for folding and such...


But a top loader has it's benefits too. You can add something quick. You can leave the lid open and let it stand and soak for a while...

Then comes the question of having them stand on pedestals or not.


You'll get that extra storage, but it is too high to work on.  Also having it on the pedestals means if the basement ever floods, the machines will be safe.

Not to forget about the all new steam washers and dryers. Does anyone have them? are they good? are they better? Is it worth the extra you pay for them?

Looking for some good feedback :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!