Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sniff, Sniff...

I tried so hard to be careful! But I guess I wasn't careful enough. I caught Roger's cold. I have a stuffy nose, headache, sore throat, swollen glands and my ears hurt. So - I"m not a happy camper.

I'm drinking lots of fluids, taking airborne and cold medication, praying that it will pass soon. All this got me thinking...what other folks do to get over their colds. Is it the good old chicken soup or something off the wall like inhaling Chamomile steam.

What is your quick fix for a cold?

2 comments:

  1. Oil of oregano... tastes awful but kills those germs!

    Be well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going to have to look around to find that one! Thanks Anne!

      Delete

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!