Thursday, May 17, 2012

Introducing - My Garden Bloomers

I've been thinking about this for a long, long time....well, since last year actually. When we were at the house last summer and were working in the yard things kept flying into my shoes (rocks and thistles). It was a major cause of grief for me.


I plan to get a pair of welllies for yard work. If I stuff my pants in the boots stuff will still fly in.  If I put them out, stuff can still crawl up. Then it hit me - double pant legs!  I bought a couple of yards of heavy jeans fabric that can take the wear and tear of yard word. Out of that I sewed a pair of work jeans. Then I added the bloomers that will go over the top of the boots, snap close at the bottom so nothing can fly in PLUS I get to flash a little Aloha Flair.






I'm gonna look like such a dork riding our tractor... :o)


Aloha a Hui Hou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!