So, as I mentioned, I'm selling things on eBay, Craigslist, Etsy, ScubaBoard....basically anywhere I can sell - I'm selling.
- that being nice means that people can be mean
- that you can't write it plain enough for everyone to understand
- there is always going to be someone that thinks they're special and NO exceptions doesn't apply to them
- Weigh and measure two or three times to make sure you're not going to wind up paying someone to take your stuff.
- that if someone doesn't read your post right, it's your fault
- some people will pay a ton of money for something you think is worthless and no one will bid on your treasures