Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Going, going, GONE



So, as I mentioned, I'm selling things on eBay, Craigslist, Etsy, ScubaBoard....basically anywhere I can sell - I'm selling.

I've learned:
  • that being nice means that people can be mean
  • that you can't write it plain enough for everyone to understand
  • there is always going to be someone that thinks they're special and NO exceptions doesn't apply to them
  • Weigh and measure two or three times to make sure you're not going to wind up paying someone to take your stuff.
  • that if someone doesn't read your post right, it's your fault
  • some people will pay a ton of money for something you think is worthless and no one will bid on your treasures
I've been buying and selling on eBay for 10 years now and I don't know what it is, but it seems that people aren't as nice as they used to be. They won't respond to messages and will wait for days and days till they pay (this is on ebay).

1 comment:

  1. It's not only on ebay that people seem less friendly. Going shopping this holiday season I've found people seem to think they rule the iles in the store and think YOU'RE the rude one if you ask to pass. Let's not even start about how rude they are in traffic... :-(

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!