Thursday, January 10, 2013

Not Much Space

You might remember, this is our bedroom, we just moved the bed over there before we left last Summer.




Although both bedrooms look the same, they're not. The light room is smaller and it doesn't leave me much space on my side of the bed.

Hubby said "Move the bed over and you'll have room".

Well, I don't know about you, but I have issues with a bed in front of the window.  First it makes it hard to get to the window and second it just looks off balance.

I was thinking of building my own nightstand to get the size I need. On this trip I thought I'd look around and see what I might like and might want to give a shot at building myself.

Then our neighbor took me to Grapples. This is a "little" home decor business that is only open once a week, and it looks different every time you go there.

Staring at me was this little side table in the exact same green patina as on our bed frame.

I don't have to tell you, you know I took it home with me and it fits perfect!



As you see, I also found a lamp shade for the hobnail lamp I found a couple of months ago. 
Love the vintage feeling in the room now.

Aloha A Hui Hou!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!