Sunday, July 15, 2012

Scored!

Like I said, I've been bitten by the Pyrex/milk glass bug. I plan to find, resort and resell while I'm here and collect a bit more for the house when we are over there.

That was until to day and I found this baby caught my eye. I paid $8 and took it home with me, thinking it would look great in the light bedroom and a bed side light.


I took the picture after I cleaned it up. but you should have seen it, it was filty. The clear part was all hazy with a layer of scum. The knobs all had dark shadows. 

While cleaning  I did notice a chip on the base of the lamp


Not to worry, I was happy to find that I can get a replacement on eBay. Another thing I found on eBay was that someone had the exact same lamp!



Looks like it's rare and worth, according to this seller, about 10X's what I paid for it. Cool! Now my thoughts are torn between wanting to keep it for myself and selling it....

This is going to be a tough one folks.

Shared this post with

Her Library Adventures
Apron Thrift Girl

Aloha a Hui Hou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!