Monday, July 2, 2012

Wingback Chairs Part III

And here we are,  back to the chairs. I knew this would be one thing that I would like to get while we were at the house because it's not fun to have no other place to sit than on the bed.
Before we left I was hunting Craigslist and I did write to two folks on that were each offering a pair of wingback chairs that also reclined. One set was tan color (which would have been my first choice), the others were blue with brown slipcovers.

Neither responded.

I wrote them off.

To my surprise, just as we got there the one selling the blue chairs wrote that they had been out of town and had put the chairs up for sale at a consignment store in Eagle.

We decided to go take a look

With the help of the Garmin lady we found our way to the store and the chairs looked pretty good and were reasonably comfortable - so we bought them.

Yay! More seating options!


Yay! More seating options! (Sorry, I didn't take a picture of them - but you can see a bit in this clip)

ANYway, while I was unpacking boxes I came across some fabric I purchased some time ago that I thought I might want to use as curtains - it just might work great as fabric for the chairs. I just would need to go back and see if they still have some because I don't think I have enough for 2.


In review, although the fabric is pretty cool, it just might be toooooo busy. I'll have to think a bit more.

Aloha a Hui Hou!

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome! Have fun changing up your new chairs!!

    thanks for the Canada Day wishes - enjoy your 4th of July!

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!