I know that I didn't want to paint another coral branch. So I looked for something else that would go along with the coral and I found this:
I thought hmmmmm.....Seahorse.....Seahorse? Yeah, seahorse!
Since this pillow case is darker than the first one, when I started to draw, it was so hard to see the marker lines and couldn't get the size right.
I then thought I'd draw a grid and then draw the seahorse.
Fail, the grid vanished faster than I could draw! Must have been the humidity in the air today.
Finally I just created a pattern on the computer. The pillow is larger than a piece of paper so I had to split it up in sections and then tape them together.
Using the stencil I traced seahorse onto the pillow.
Next came the fun and I had to paint fast!
I outlined everything first, to make sure I have my lines
and then I filled it out.
Stuffed it, and DONE! My fraction of the cost designer seahorse pillow.
Shared this pillow on the following sites:
Aloha a Hui Hou!