Wednesday, January 23, 2013

More Glass

I was sure I had enough green glass, I was really sure....but I couldn't help myself.



Two of them have the same coloring and I would say that they are originals, the third one is a different green and it's a good bet that it's a replica. But you never know when you need two of the same size and at 65¢ it was a steal


These two look like they are hand made. They have inclusions in the glass and both have a swirl pattern on the bottom.


I had one and now found a smaller one....never know when it will come in handy


You can't tell by the picture, but this vase is actually oval, the opening is round and the vase base is oval. Thought that was pretty unique.


This was a pretty unique canning jar. It has a peak - a - boo lid with a blue glass inner lid. It also has the good housekeeping seal of approval on it.

Have you every seen one like this? Know anything about it?

I'm going to have to research it a bit.

If I buy anymore green glass I'm going to have to find more storage!

Aloha A Hui Hou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!