Monday, January 21, 2013

Put to Good Use

This trip I was able to unpack and put some of my finds to good use.


Here I used the antique silver tray and one of the blue vases we found at Savers for a little bathroom aroma therapy.

What do you think? Do you like it? Do ya? Do ya? Huh? I do!

I did discover that the little claw feet make dark marks on the sink top.

What to do?

They're too small to stick little felt pieces to them so I just put a dab of hot glue on the bottom and flattened them right away. Worked out great and no more dark marks!

Aloha A Hui Hou!

2 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous!!! It's so funny, because I do the same thing in my bathroom! I went to TJ Maxx last year, and got some pretty, inexpensive kitchen dishes of different sizes and use them to keep all of my bathroom things on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy! I love repurposing things. You'll have to post pics of yours!

      Delete

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!