Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My TV Hutch

As I mentioned, our carpenter flaked out on us and I have a few other tasks that I plan to/have to tackle. One of them is the hutch that we bought last year.


I wanted him to take the shelf out the top so we can put our TV and DVD player in there and then add folding doors so we can close it up when we aren't watching TV.

Just this week my blog friend Anne from DesignDreams by Anne posted bi-fold window coverings she made for her bathroom and it inspired me to tackle this project on my own. (I'm gonna be bugging you Anne!)

The last thing I wanted to do was to add a wood top to close up that ledge between the top and bottom parts of the hutch


Looks like I have a lot of projects in my future!

2 comments:

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!