Tuesday, August 14, 2012

This Weeks Thrift Store Find

Since finding the cute amber juice glasses I've been a bit more open to glass colors, other than my beloved green glass.

So it was no surprise when I saw this I found something that I could call mine.











Love the fluted edge and the pattern it makes when the light shines thru. There is no stamp or mark on the bottom, so I don't know much about it.

Anyone have an idea? or a suggestion where I could look?

What did you find this week?

Aloha A Hui Hou!

2 comments:

  1. what an intricately designed bonbon dish (?).. love the amber color too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I would think it's a candy/bonbon dish too. Now just to figure out what to do with it :o)

      Delete

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!