Monday, August 6, 2012

Click Away Monday #3

This week was a.....let's say busy week. I'm busy sewing, getting ready for a craft fair later this month and work added several challenges to my days.

That being said, I didn't take many pictures, other than pictures of what I'm sewing. So I'll share that with you.

First, I found and fell in love with this fabric



I'm not a red person, but this one just spoke to me. I have big plans for it.


I made a Kope cover (your Hawaiian word for the day: Kope (koh-peh) is Hawaiian for Coffee)


Then I made a Clothes pin bag out of it


I also plan to make a few hanging kitchen towels like these



So, these pictures reflect my highlights of last week.

How was yours?

Aloha a Hui Hou!

Shared with:
Under the Table and Dreaming
Sugarbee Crafts
I should be mopping the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!