Thursday, August 2, 2012

Product Review - Bag Clip from Jo!e

I had some time to kill while Roger went on his 10K walk, so I wound up at Schnick Schnack heaven - Bed, Bath and Beyond.

I have to admit, going to this store was a bit of self torture...seeing all these cool things, and I saw a number of things that I would have love to have, BUT why buy it now and wind up paying to ship it to Idaho?

Some time common sense wins over the satisfaction of buying something cool, which we all know only lasts for a bit anyway.

I'll admit that I did buy one thing though, because it is something that I could really use, not only a cool thing to have.

I bought a giant clip from Jo!e called "Bag Clip".

Jo!e always has cool stuff

Just sayin...



"Yeah, but what is it?" you may ask...

It is a clip you can use to re-close any plastic bag.



The clip is available in 4 different colors: red, green, yellow and orange and I paid just under $3 for it (is most likely a lot cheaper on the mainland).

The over all length is about 10". The clip-able length is about 8" and is very easy to use.

Pull it apart, lay the bag as flat as possible over the white part, push the orange part down.

It's that easy!

The clip holds tight enough that you can't pull the bag out.

Although it is a tight fit, it isn't too hard to pull apart to open.

The contents in the bag remained fresh.

Not that the bag had the chance to get stale.

It doesn't mention if the plastic can take freezer temps, I'll have to try that and get back to you.

Over all it's better than the clothes pin, rubber band or twisty I usually use and very much worth the 3 bucks.

I'll give it a 5 out of 5 and that's all I have to say about that...

Aloha A Hou Hou!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. We always use those "bag clips" but they tend to snap off. I may have to try the Jo!e kind.. I have never seen it. Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha Kim!

      Thanks for stopping by! I found a set of 4 smaller ones at the grocery store yesterday. About half the size of the big one and they wanted $5.50 for it. I might go back and get a set of those too.

      Delete

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!