Monday, May 28, 2012

HGTV Moment...

As we are getting closer to completion  - this is a long distance thing and I've been living vicariously through the photos Lisa has been sending. I get to see every detail, from so far way - it's amazing.


Now I've been thinking about this for a bit and have decided I (we) want to be surprised with the rest of the work. Yes, you read right. Surprised.


This is what I emailed to Lisa and David


"So I feel I'm ready to be surprised with the rest (Roger says "What ever you want sweet", good hubby)....

Please continue to take progress photos - just don't share them with me...I want to cry and be oh so happy when we walk thru that door

Crazy, I know"

Crazy, I know...but that's me! 


Hope we get to see it soon!

Aloha a Hui Hou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, don't be shy. Love to hear your thoughts and helpful comments!